martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Assignment 4

I visited daniel castillo`s blog and it surprised me because of its simplicity. Not simplicity on a bad way, but on good terms, because I like simple things, not much decorated or with many stuffs. However, there is too much black and it could have another colours. Of course, I think the assignments are well written and interesting, I liked the article about Wikipedia, because I agree with what Daniel is commenting, and the usefulness of that web page. In fact, I usually enter that page to complement my studies -obviouslly taking care of what is written, it could be wrong- and to search for something that I dont know.
I also liked the post about Klimt and his picture "The kiss". When I was a kid, I used to visit an aunt who lived in Viña del Mar, and she had that picture in her room. So, I think I will never forget it, because when I see my aunt Veronica, it comes immediatly to my mind "the kiss".
The post I think is boring, is the one that talks about neanderthal. I always hear "neanderthal" in my classes of prehistory, and I had to study it, so it is nothing new for me and quite boring.

http://spectacularenglish.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios: